Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hobby Lobby Coupon

My friend noticed that Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon, for any one item, at the Hobby Lobby page on the internet, which expires Saturday the 8th.

I browsed online, and it looks like at least some Hobby Lobby stores have the Incredible Sweater Machine for about $180.  That’s one item…hmm.

I’m going over there after work to shop for yarn, hopefully a brand people can find and purchase easily, for the child’s sweater “knit-along” that I plan to do to finish the beginner video knitting machine lessons. 

I didn’t get a video up last night since we had a very busy an evening at our house.  

I have had very positive feedback on the 30 beginner machine knitting lesson videos I put on YouTube.  I started putting them up on July 26 and as of this afternoon, I’ve had 1,882 views! 

No comments:

Post a Comment